We are trying to control everything in life, but if we could learn we can let God do His job we would have a more relaxed and peaceful trip in this life, where joy would come easily, and we would enjoy every moment in our lives.
A simple way to understand this is comparing our trip in life with a trip on a plane.
1. Relax: This may sound so simple, but in this busy life we have created for ourselves, everything seems to be an struggle, we thing that we need to worry about everything in order to care about everything, but we could accomplish much more if we do everything in a relaxed mode, we could live healthier and do more, and yes give ourselves some time everyday just to relax. You wouldn’t have to go to the doctor as often, and eventually you would find more time for your self to relax.
2. Enjoy the view: You may ask What view? That is because we thing there is nothing going on out there, because we are so immerse in our thoughts all the time that we don’t have a second to look outside, but let me tell you; there is always something going on outside, there is something amazing out there, you just need to open your eyes, and close your mind and just look, see all the textures, colors, then see the trees, flowers, clouds, blue skies, sunlight, rain, snow, you will be amazed how many things are out there that you didn’t notice before
3. For sure someone is there to help you: There is someone that is more than happy to help you. Kindness is a quality of humans, we all have kindness and compassion inside of us, though some may show it and others will never do, you can always find the right people to help you, and if you think you can’t find anyone to help you, then go outside, open you arms and say to the sky “I need help”, and you will have it.
The Pilot who always knows what He is doing, let Him do the job.
4. There is a pilot and crew just to take you safe to your destination: There is always, in every moment of your life the ultimate Pilot who always knows what he is doing, let Him do the job, when you are on an airplane you don’t go with the pilot and say ” I think you are going too far east” you trust the pilot all the time, because you know that he knows, if not then you wouldn’t had purchased a ticket,if you wouldn’t trust the pilot. Now imagine what God knows compared to the pilot; trust God.
5. Breathe: All right we are always breathing, but breathing consciously makes a big difference, not only will make you feel relaxed, but it will make you be aware of yourself.
6. If something goes wrong there are face masks and life vests to help you: Sometimes things can go wrong, sometimes the unexpected can happen, but be sure that God would never send you something you could’t deal with, he will always provide you with whatever you need at that moment.
7. You were meant to fly: Sounds like a cliché, but we all were meant to be something great, and most of the times greater than we think we are. You can achieve great things if you believe you can. Wayne Dyer says you could accomplish things beyond your wildest dreams.
8. This is the only trip you have in this moment and only you are the only one that can choose to enjoy it or not: Now is unique and is the only moment you have, not what you had or what you will have in the future,you just have this moment to work with, and you are the only one that could decide to enjoy it or to complain about it, that doesn’t mean you cannot change things, if you don’t like something, this is the moment to change it instead of complaining about it, it is your choice.
9. Bad weather may shake the plane but be sure the sun is always behind the clouds: If you can’t see the sun it doesn’t mean it isn’t out there, so even if you forget about God in your cloudy days, you could be sure He is always there, He will never leave you and will always think about you, even if you don’t.
10. There are many passengers but only one plane we are one with the plane at this moment: We are all connected, we are one in our deepest selfs, we are not separated from the others, not because we have different bodies it means we are separated from the others, the ego is the one that makes you think that, and that feeling of separation is the cause of the suffering in this world, so if you could comprehend the oneness of everything you would have a peaceful and happy trip. I Hope you have it.
God Bless You